Hellywood HairCollection respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will only use this information with your permission. Hellywood HairCollection uses the collected information to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- Your name and payment details are required for the payment of your order.
- For contact by e-mail we need your name and e-mail address. We need your telephone number for contact via telephone or WhatsApp. For contact via Facebook Messenger only your (user) name of Facebook.
Hellywood HairCollection works together with the following parties:
- We ship orders via PostNL. PostNL itself is responsible for the processing of personal data, which is why we refer you to PostNL’s privacy statement for more information.
- It is possible to contact us via WhatsApp. WhatsApp itself is responsible for the processing of your personal data, we refer you to the WhatsApp privacy statement for more information.
- We use the embed option of YouTube to show videos on my website and blog. YouTube is responsible for the processing of your personal data, which is why we refer you to the privacy statement of Google (which includes YouTube) for more information.
Types of cookies
This website uses permanent cookies and session cookies. With permanent cookies, the website can be specially adjusted to your preferences, for example to remember your consent to the placing of cookies. This means you do not have to repeat your preferences every time, which saves you time and makes navigating through the webshop easier. You can delete permanent cookies via the settings of your browser. Via a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit. This allows us to adapt the webshop as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser.
This website places cookies for the following reasons:
Cookie choice (functional): remember whether you have given permission to place cookies.
Google Analytics (tracking cookie): measure how you use the website and how you found us to try to gain insight into this with reports.
Social media (Social Media cookie): with this cookie it is possible to ‘like’ social media pages. This button works with a code that comes from the social media channel itself.
Usually cookies can be managed, edited and deleted via your browser. More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and / or by using the Help function of your browser.
Hellywood HairCollection does not sell your data
Hellywood HairCollection will never sell your personal information to others and will only make it available to others if they are involved in processing your order. The parties we engage are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Retention of personal data
Data provided for the provision of a service or for giveaways is kept for a maximum of seven years for the tax return. If you have registered for the newsletter, this information will be kept until you unsubscribe.
View your data
You always have the right to request, correct and / or have the personal data stored by Hellywood HairCollection deleted. Send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. You can also contact us via this email if you wish to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you have registered yourself for the newsletter and you no longer wish to receive it, you can always unsubscribe via the link in the newsletter. Each newsletter also contains a link to check and correct your personal data.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
The Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP) supervises compliance with privacy legislation. Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal data by Hellywood HairCollection and are you unable to resolve it with us? Then you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Data breach notification
As of 1 January 2016, we, as a processor of personal data, are obliged to report data leaks to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. A data breach is a security incident in which there is access to or destruction, modification or release of personal data without intention. In the event of a data breach, personal data must have been lost or unlawful processing of personal data cannot be ruled out. In the event of such a data breach, we will inform our customers by e-mail.
We are available by phone from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. via 06-12248911. Outside these times and for non-telephone contact: